Skip to main content

Unity Tutorial 07

 Hi all,

This morning we have finished our game!

This week we have added a background song and sound effects to the game. I really liked doing this part as I believe it brought the game to life. Sound really makes a big difference. Before the all the audio was added the game was playable but it didn't feel like it's there until the audio was added.

Those are the audio files from this project.

Screenshot of my project files.

We also build our game which is basically exporting the game to play it from our desktop. This was really cool and I am very happy to finish Unity tutorials!

Now I need to crack on with the reading task so I shall see you soon.

Thank you,

Denis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Tutorial 06

 Hi all, Today we have done our second last tutorial of Unity! This week we have added in a health bar for our player and a new character. The bar looks great and I was happy to learn how to do one. I am glad I got to do one and see how it works. Screenshot of my own work. The bar was very simple to do compare to what I thought it would be like. I am very happy to be one week away from finishing the Unity tutorials.  I struggle with the animations to get it right so that took me quite a while to do for my new character but I managed it at the end! This is the first game that really feels like a game from all Unity tutorials we have completed so far.  I will see you all next week when I get to finish up this game! Thank you, Denis.

Introduction To Someone

 Welcome back! So today I will introduce myself. Talk about things I like doing and things I don't. Well, I'm 20 years young, my nationality is Irish but I have Romanian parent. I never know what to answer when people ask me where I'm from as I have an accent, so I just say "I'm a foreign Irish person". I'm a big fan of sports (NOT FOOTBALL). My favourite sports at this moment are boxing, golf, surfing and the gym. I've done boxing for 5 years but stopped as I wanted to gain size and boxing had way too much cardio in it. So I joined the gym and I'm addicted to the gym. I train 6 days a week and my weekly gym plan is Push, Pull, Leg day and repeat. During my Push days I train chest, triceps and shoulders as to train those muscles you do exercises that involve a push motion. For Pull day I train my back, biceps and forearm as those muscles involve a pull motion to train them. And, leg day is just legs (LEAST FAVOURITE DAY IN THE GYM). The rest of the...

Reading 09

Hi all. This week we have focused on fixing our papers. This was challenging as I find it hard write academically. I am glad to get the chance to improve my writing. For this week I have rewritten my introduction and conclusion as I believe they weren't good. I also fixed up my paragraphs where I found mistakes.  I am pretty happy with how it is at this moment and I am happy to continue on with my weekly tasks after Easter break. I hope everyone will enjoy this break as we all need it. Thank you, Denis.