Skip to main content

doing Reading 08

Hi all,
This week I have written my introduction and conclusion. I found it quite difficult to plan this out as I don't know how to write a conclusion or introduction. for now I have written this for the introduction:

"The point of this paper to simply to build your knowledge around “Game Progression”. This paper will be split into 6 different section. Each individual section focuses on a different part of Game Progression. Some topics found in the paper are Key elements of Game Progression, Automating Game Progression and more."

My conclusion is:

"As the research has demonstrated engagement, education, automating level up design and the balance of relaxation and hard tasks play a big role in Game Progression Mechanics. Therefore, Game Progression is very complex and important when it comes to Game Development."

I hope next week I get critical feedback to be able to fix both my introduction and conclusion. I also hope that I will get some beneficial tips and reading other peoples work will help me understand where I went wrong and where I went right.

Thank you,

Denis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Tutorial 06

 Hi all, Today we have done our second last tutorial of Unity! This week we have added in a health bar for our player and a new character. The bar looks great and I was happy to learn how to do one. I am glad I got to do one and see how it works. Screenshot of my own work. The bar was very simple to do compare to what I thought it would be like. I am very happy to be one week away from finishing the Unity tutorials.  I struggle with the animations to get it right so that took me quite a while to do for my new character but I managed it at the end! This is the first game that really feels like a game from all Unity tutorials we have completed so far.  I will see you all next week when I get to finish up this game! Thank you, Denis.

Introduction To Someone

 Welcome back! So today I will introduce myself. Talk about things I like doing and things I don't. Well, I'm 20 years young, my nationality is Irish but I have Romanian parent. I never know what to answer when people ask me where I'm from as I have an accent, so I just say "I'm a foreign Irish person". I'm a big fan of sports (NOT FOOTBALL). My favourite sports at this moment are boxing, golf, surfing and the gym. I've done boxing for 5 years but stopped as I wanted to gain size and boxing had way too much cardio in it. So I joined the gym and I'm addicted to the gym. I train 6 days a week and my weekly gym plan is Push, Pull, Leg day and repeat. During my Push days I train chest, triceps and shoulders as to train those muscles you do exercises that involve a push motion. For Pull day I train my back, biceps and forearm as those muscles involve a pull motion to train them. And, leg day is just legs (LEAST FAVOURITE DAY IN THE GYM). The rest of the...

Reading 09

Hi all. This week we have focused on fixing our papers. This was challenging as I find it hard write academically. I am glad to get the chance to improve my writing. For this week I have rewritten my introduction and conclusion as I believe they weren't good. I also fixed up my paragraphs where I found mistakes.  I am pretty happy with how it is at this moment and I am happy to continue on with my weekly tasks after Easter break. I hope everyone will enjoy this break as we all need it. Thank you, Denis.