Skip to main content

Unity Tutorial 01

 Hi there!

Today I created my first game!!

I have to say that this has been the best task I have done so far. I wasn't comfortable creating a game as I have never done it before. But, it was great. I learned how to set up my unity and how to change the layout of everything when working to make life easier. I also learned about C# Script, everything was new to me.

I didn't expect it to be like this. My thoughts on creating games before doing this task was very different than it is now! I used to think that creating games was extremely hard and stressful. But this was fun. I'm pretty sure it will get harder as we start creating more complex games but so far I had a positive experience doing it. 

This is how my unity window looked like when I have finished this task.

This is an original screenshot of my work

My favourite part of doing this task was giving the object and vehicle in a rigid body. How they can collide and they start acting like real life objects.

I'm really excited to continue doing those tasks/tutorials!

Thats it for now.

Thank you for stopping by!

See you soon,

Denis.



Comments

  1. Hey Denis, I happy to hear that you enjoyed the unity tutorial because I did as well! It was pretty fun as well for me to make the game and I'm looking forward to doing more tutorials as well. I think the coding is going to be the most difficult thing but we'll get through it I suppose. Hope to hear more from you soon bro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Tutorial 06

 Hi all, Today we have done our second last tutorial of Unity! This week we have added in a health bar for our player and a new character. The bar looks great and I was happy to learn how to do one. I am glad I got to do one and see how it works. Screenshot of my own work. The bar was very simple to do compare to what I thought it would be like. I am very happy to be one week away from finishing the Unity tutorials.  I struggle with the animations to get it right so that took me quite a while to do for my new character but I managed it at the end! This is the first game that really feels like a game from all Unity tutorials we have completed so far.  I will see you all next week when I get to finish up this game! Thank you, Denis.

Reading 09

Hi all. This week we have focused on fixing our papers. This was challenging as I find it hard write academically. I am glad to get the chance to improve my writing. For this week I have rewritten my introduction and conclusion as I believe they weren't good. I also fixed up my paragraphs where I found mistakes.  I am pretty happy with how it is at this moment and I am happy to continue on with my weekly tasks after Easter break. I hope everyone will enjoy this break as we all need it. Thank you, Denis.

Introduction To Someone

 Welcome back! So today I will introduce myself. Talk about things I like doing and things I don't. Well, I'm 20 years young, my nationality is Irish but I have Romanian parent. I never know what to answer when people ask me where I'm from as I have an accent, so I just say "I'm a foreign Irish person". I'm a big fan of sports (NOT FOOTBALL). My favourite sports at this moment are boxing, golf, surfing and the gym. I've done boxing for 5 years but stopped as I wanted to gain size and boxing had way too much cardio in it. So I joined the gym and I'm addicted to the gym. I train 6 days a week and my weekly gym plan is Push, Pull, Leg day and repeat. During my Push days I train chest, triceps and shoulders as to train those muscles you do exercises that involve a push motion. For Pull day I train my back, biceps and forearm as those muscles involve a pull motion to train them. And, leg day is just legs (LEAST FAVOURITE DAY IN THE GYM). The rest of the...